- Hoes in Magna Graecia style
- Mowing Kits for Beginners
- Scythe Blades
- Medium Size Austrian Style Ergonomic Snath- size M, ash wood
- XL LARGE Size Austrian Style Ergonomic Snath- size XL, ash wood
- Left handed Austrian Style Ergonomic Snath- size M, ash wood
- Left handed Large Size Austrian Style Ergonomic Snath- size L
- Left handed X Large Size Austrian Style Ergonomic Snath- size XL
- Blade protector
- Leather Dipper
- Long anvil with support
- Economy -Whetstone holder (dipper)- zinc-coated
- Copper Watertight Whetstone Holder,
- Narrow Anvil - Made in Germany
- Peening Hammer (made in Germany) Rc 55
- Peenig Jig
- Sanding Block
- Slovakia Rozsutec Whetstone (natural)
- Rozsutec- large bench top sharpening stone
- Ring Regular (40 mm x 40 mm)
- DVD Video
- Competition - Scythe Blades
- Book: Nourishing Traditions (CZ)
- Wollen blankets and bags(100% W)
- Suplements: Nourishing Tradition
I would Read More ->
A better and easier way to mow
Dear Neil and Vera.
I am from Holland (country Friesland) and i mow more then 30 years. The way wich i was mowing (about 2700 m2 meters)was very...
fast and nice
It was my second order. Very fast int. shipping. Great anvil (i'm impressive) and best hammer i ever had. Thank you ! ! !
Thank you again
Thank you for the new toys and fast shipping!!!
The videos are very very helpful.
Hello. I just wanted to thank you for the videos you
have posted to
UTube. I am a new scyther in the US. The videos are very very helpful.
Hi Vera and Neil,
I have just received the 130cm competition scythe blade. It is a thing of beauty! So good in fact that I will hang it on the wall...
Home :: ::
Search This Site
How to shop