- Hoes in Magna Graecia style
- Mowing Kits for Beginners
- Scythe Blades
- 65 cm Italian Scythe blade
- 90 cm Italian Sythe blade Yellow
- 90 cm Austrian Sythe blade (prize incl. VAT)
- 85cm Austrian Scythe blade FUX
- 75 cm Austrian Scythe blade
- 65 cm Austrian Scythe blade
- 70cm Left handed Austrian Sycthe,
- 90 cm Italian Sythe blade
- 85cm Italian Scythe blade (prize incl. VAT)
- 50cm Austrian Scythe blade
- 75 cm Italian Scythe blade
- 95 cm Austrian Scythe blade (prize incl. VAT)
- Leather Dipper
- Long anvil with support
- Economy -Whetstone holder (dipper)- zinc-coated
- Copper Watertight Whetstone Holder,
- Narrow Anvil - Made in Germany
- Peening Hammer (made in Germany) Rc 55
- Peenig Jig
- Sanding Block
- Slovakia Rozsutec Whetstone (natural)
- Rozsutec- large bench top sharpening stone
- Ring Regular (40 mm x 40 mm)
- DVD Video
- Competition - Scythe Blades
- Book: Nourishing Traditions (CZ)
- Wollen blankets and bags(100% W)
- Suplements: Nourishing Tradition
Hi Neil and Vera,
I have just received the 4 old style blades that you sent and they are fantastic. Thank you. They came just after my birthday on...
Quick delivery - Wow!
Hi there Vera and Neil,
I've just received the parts in the mail. Wow! That must be the quickest delivery, and coming all the way from the Czech...
My skills peening the balde had improved a lot.
Dear Kosime, thanks very much for your videos about
peen blades. Thanks to you, my skills peening the balde had improved a
Hi Vera and Neil,
I have just received the 130cm competition scythe blade. It is a thing of beauty! So good in fact that I will hang it on the wall...
Thank you again
Thank you for the new toys and fast shipping!!!
Blade & Blanket
Hi Vera & Neil, I received the Falci blade and blanket yesterday. The blade is a thing of beauty and the tartan blanket is wonderful. It's a pity...
Home :: Contact Us
Search This Site
How to shop