- Hoes in Magna Graecia style
- Mowing Kits for Beginners
- Scythe Blades
- 65 cm Italian Scythe blade
- 90 cm Austrian Sythe blade (prize incl. VAT)
- 85cm Austrian Scythe blade FUX
- 75 cm Austrian Scythe blade
- 65 cm Austrian Scythe blade
- 90 cm Italian Sythe blade Yellow
- 70cm Left handed Austrian Sycthe,
- 90 cm Italian Sythe blade
- 85cm Italian Scythe blade (prize incl. VAT)
- 50cm Austrian Scythe blade
- 75 cm Italian Scythe blade
- 95 cm Austrian Scythe blade (prize incl. VAT)
- Leather Dipper
- Long anvil with support
- Economy -Whetstone holder (dipper)- zinc-coated
- Copper Watertight Whetstone Holder,
- Narrow Anvil - Made in Germany
- Peening Hammer (made in Germany) Rc 55
- Peenig Jig
- Sanding Block
- Slovakia Rozsutec Whetstone (natural)
- Rozsutec- large bench top sharpening stone
- Ring Regular (40 mm x 40 mm)
- DVD Video
- Competition - Scythe Blades
- Book: Nourishing Traditions (CZ)
- Wollen blankets and bags(100% W)
- Suplements: Nourishing Tradition
Thank's for fast international shipping. Scythe and snath are great! Peening is technical perfect. I'm impressive!!!
Pozdrawiam z Polski!
A better and easier way to mow
Dear Neil and Vera.
I am from Holland (country Friesland) and i mow more then 30 years. The way wich i was mowing (about 2700 m2 meters)was very...
The videos are very very helpful.
Hello. I just wanted to thank you for the videos you
have posted to
UTube. I am a new scyther in the US. The videos are very very helpful.
2 new blades finally at home. Thank you and best regards from Poland!
Hi Vera and Neil,
I have just received the 130cm competition scythe blade. It is a thing of beauty! So good in fact that I will hang it on the wall...
kosák a kosa
Dobrý den,děkuji za odpověď.Jestli říkáte malému kosáku, co sa s ním
vyžínajů např. malé stromky v horách, srp,...
Home :: Contact Us
Search This Site
How to shop